Sunday, March 20, 2005

Changes to this blog

Knee-plus- ... well, it'll be six months next Wednesday:
Ch-ch-changes:
If you have been watching this blog evolve, you'll notice many changes in the older posts. Each day from the day before surgery until knee-plus-36 days are now posted individually, and in the archives. Knee-day for me was 29-Sep-04.

re blog frequency:
I attempt to blog on this site at least once a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Topics are those which I am experiencing re my TKR, although e-mail questions will trigger blogged responses at times.

re forum participation:
I drop into the Delphi joint replacement site at least once a week. I also occasionally drop by the Yahoo KneeSurgery forum and the Knee1 sites.

re best way to contact me:
E-mail should now go to greatTKR@gmail.com. I've been very happy with the Google e-mail service.

If you have questions re ANY of my postings on this blog, please e-mail me. I'll do my best to get back to you within a week.